Tuesday, July 8, 2014

WE SURVIVED BORN FREE 6 PART #1



Well if you didn't go this years Born Free 6 bike show you missed out on some killer bikes. As a builder it was truly a mind opening experience. The craftsmanship and engineering that went into these two wheeled
machine was amazing.These guys pour their hearts into these iron sleds. I love this show because people come from all over the world to show off their art and creations. Which makes for an interesting mix of styles. Next year needs to be on your calendar. A group of us took off from my shop and the minute the wheels where up, the laughing began. I couldn't have asked for a better time. Thanks to all my friends that helped make it a re-memorable 4 days.  I made a lot of new friends as well. I even got my bike striped by Sonny Boy. I am so excited to be apart of this awesome community. Bring on NEXT year. Here are some photos for those of you that couldn't make it. Keep the rubber side down.