Wednesday, November 21, 2012

RECYCLED

  The shop needed a metal organizer badly since there was all these odd sized materials that where just laying all over the place. I was just a mess to be truthfully honest. This how I solved that problem with some old rusty salvaged fence material. I love recycling whenever I can, especially when old makes new. This also helped make the shop organized, cleaner, and  just down right safer. The funny thing is that while I was building this I kept thinking about how all my friends/ family always tease me for hoarding weird stuff and quote "you'll never use this stuff its gross and just takes up space." Oh yeah my favorite line "your going to end up on that show Hoarders."  Well I just proved to them that I truly will use the stuff I keep. Sometimes another man's trash is another man's treasure. You just need to a little creativity (a vision), the know how to make it happen, and choose that right items to hold onto.




For all your fab needs:
Brock Dunlop
brock@dunlopcustoms.com
602-515-2285